Welcome to eSDScom, the Standards Page for Electronic Safety Data Sheet Exchange
You need adequate standard phrases?
You require templates for SDS?
You are interested in an exchange format for SDS?
You develop SDS (Management) Systems?
This site helps you to apply industry standards for safety data sheet content and exchange, improving your SDS quality:
For more info on how the projects connect, please see the Details page.
Dr. Thomas Holtmann of the Federation of German Industries (BDI) speaks at the REACH stakeholder day 2018 in Helsinki (core statement at 1:04)
The history of the involved standards and an outlook how they should develop (Status: 2016)
EuPhraC and SDScom support an increase in administrative efficiency in supply-chain data management including improvement of the content quality. Learn more, meet participating experts and get involved at one of the Workshops. They are a forum to meet the workgroup members, IT companies, service providers and users and provide an overview about the development status. Their goal is to accelerate / improve the future development of the standards.
These are the next meeting dates, milestones etc. (all times are CET / CEST; public dates in bold print):
- 26. October 2017, 10:00-16:00 ESCom Phrases / XML FTF
- 7. November 2017, 14:00-17:00 EScom webco
- November 2017 Release of EuPhraC/ESCom phrases 3.1 / SDSccom 4.3.1
- 17. April 2018, 9:00-15:00 SDScom Steering Committee FTF
- 18. April 2018 BDI workshop in Berlin
- 19. April 2018, 8:30-15:00 EuPhraC Phrases / Steering Committee FTF
- May 2018 Release of EuPhraC/ESCom phrases 4.0 / SDSccom 4.4.0
- 21. September 2018 EuPhraC telco
- 11. October 2018 SDScom Technical Workshop
- 16. October 2018 EuPhraC Phrases / Steering Committee FTF
- 17. October 2018 SDScom Steering Committee FTF