The eSDScom Version 4 package was made for the European legal area. It consists of
- SDScom XML version 4.4.0 to 4.2.0, available at GitHub. There never was a version 4.1, and version numbers prior to 4.0 were assigned to its predecessor EDASx.
- EuPhraC phrases version 4.1, 3.1, 3.0, 2.3.1, 2.3, 2.2, 2.1, 2.0, 1.5, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.0
- ESCom 2.1: A separate package hosted by Cefic (see below). For extended safety data sheets, SDScom has a field which links to an ESCom XML file.
Exposure Scenarios are now part of eSDScom. This implementation is based on ESCom, a project that Cefic started in 2009 and thankfully contributed to eSDScom in 2021. These are the last versions of ESCom:
- ESCom 2.1 was published on GitHub in 2019.
- ESCom 2.0 is available at Cefic with additional guidance documents.